Top of the List!
Leslie Cochran for Mayor 2000
- These arent Radical ideas and we're still grappling with the issues leslie was running on.
- Leslie Cochran won 7.7% of the cities vote May 6th, 2000, second only to Kirk Watson who's short lived climb up the political ladder culminated in a disastrous loss to Greg Abbott.
- This loss cemented Greg Abbott's legacy as the attorney general for all ill-informed Texans. Things could have gone differently.
- This city is HOT!
- The traffic is UNBEARABLE!
- The train goes largely IGNORED!
- Our salamanders are in DANGER!
- The unhoused go OVERLOOKED!
- We are more vulnerable than ever, why couldn't Leslie Have one?
- Why wasn't this a cogent, viable, option for our city?
- Leslie is an anti-monument to my past.